Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Brighton - 4th St and Old HWY 8 - Scam Alert

No photo with this post because I don't want this store to get any additional sales from having an attractive image on my blog.  I ordered the small cone for $1.39 - an excellent price- except that THEY GAVE ME A KID'S CONE INSTEAD!!!!!!

It was a good sized cone, but they used the smaller and narrower cone.  I felt cheated.  I don't know if the cones are one step too small up the line, but if you live near to this store, make a trip down Hwy 8 to St. Anthony for a much better DQ experience.

Kid's Cone (small):  $1.39
Medium: $1.69
Large: $1.99
Peanut Buster Parfait: $3.49

1 comment:

Michael McGraw - www.Local-Artist-Interviews.com said...

10/2011 - There is a new owner at this store who contacted me to ask for another review. I'm sure the with a new owner I'd have a new experience so don't let my "Scam Alert" keep you away. - Admin